- If you are a member of a Christian Church or Church of Christ (Independent) in the State of Florida.
- Plan to attend or are currently attending a Christian Church affiliated college or seminary.
- Your goal is to serve the Lord in a church related vocation.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR AN ACF SCHOLARSHIP.
The steps necessary to apply for a scholarship are as follows:
Complete the form on this web site and submit it. [Please understand that you will need to complete the following steps and mail/deliver/e-mail them to the ACF office before the deadline of Feb. 1st.] The mailing address is: Alexander Christian Foundation c/o Englewood Christian Church, 4316 Barnes Road, Jacksonville, FL 32207. The E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: email@example.com.
Complete the following items and (submit vis e-mail) to our office in Jacksonville February 1, 2021: Alexander Christian Foundation c/o Englewood Christian Church, 4316 Barnes Road, Jacksonville, FL 32207 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended that your complete package be sent at one time to insure that all items are received for consideration. Only those applications that reach ACF before the deadline will be considered.
1. Write a FRESH and ORIGINAL essay of 500-1000 words stating “Why I Desire to Serve Christ in a Church Related Vocation.” Make sure to include what your greatest blessing and greatest obstacle has been in this past year.
2. A transcript of most recent high school or college grades. (Which ever is the most recent.)
3. A current digital photograph.
4. Two letters of recommendation, one from the Sr. Minister of your church and one from another staff person or an Elder of your church.
ONLY APPPICATIONS THAT ARE COMPLETE AND HAVE FULFILLED THE ABOVE REQUIRMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR A SCOLARSHIP.
All applications will be reviewed by a Scholarship Committee in February. Applicants will be notified by mail/e-mail of the Director’s decision and scholarships will be awarded in March/April at an Annual Awards Luncheon.
ATTENDANCE AT THE AWARDS LUNCHEON TYPICALLY HELD IN THE SPRING IS REQUIRED by the applicant or family member to receive a Scholarship.